Today
melithiel and I made cupcakes. They did not have bacon, but they did have rainbows.
Because we are cheating cheaters, and because we were more interested in the colors, we used a cake mix. And LOTS of food coloring:

The cross-section is fascinatingly archaeological:

Also, I am an incurable dork. Here is Yeoman Rand:

And here is Gaila:

She lives with Spock Prime.

Spock Prime and Gaila are in cupcake love:

Sometimes there are kisses.

Finally, here is Cupcake the cupcake.

He looks like my icon!

I still think there should be bacon.
Because we are cheating cheaters, and because we were more interested in the colors, we used a cake mix. And LOTS of food coloring:

The cross-section is fascinatingly archaeological:

Also, I am an incurable dork. Here is Yeoman Rand:

And here is Gaila:

She lives with Spock Prime.

Spock Prime and Gaila are in cupcake love:

Sometimes there are kisses.

Finally, here is Cupcake the cupcake.

He looks like my icon!

I still think there should be bacon.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-11 01:29 am (UTC)Also I adore your pink cupcake. I think it should be an icon too, and then when Cupcake needs to go on a break (like when he needs to go get bandaged after some townie hits him in the knuckles with their face), you have a cupcake understudy who can go on for him.
*sneaks bacon into your cupcakes*
no subject
Date: 2010-04-11 03:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-11 03:59 pm (UTC)OMG WHY IS THERE NOT A BACON S'MORE WAITING FOR ME IN MY KITCHEN RIGHT NOW?
</bacon entitlement>
no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:03 am (UTC)♥
no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:06 am (UTC)However, they are ALL BRIGHT COLORS & that's awesome.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:09 am (UTC)I lurve bright colors. They make me happy on the inside.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:11 am (UTC)On the other hand, I lurve your bright colors, they are totally the sex. YOUR ICONS I MEAN YOUR ICONS.
Dammit, I am bad at being a stalker. I creep myself out too easily.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:20 am (UTC)Very uninspiring.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-12 03:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 03:26 am (UTC)HEARTS. (It is fitting that Cupcake is pink.)
no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 07:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 03:50 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 07:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 05:03 am (UTC)OMG YOU MADE A RAND CUPCAKE! <3333333333
AND SPOCK!PRIME/GAILA CUPCAKE KISSING.
I AM TOTALLY STUCK IN CAPSLOCK.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 07:17 pm (UTC)Well, not really. But it was a close call for a while there!
no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 01:07 pm (UTC)This post filled my heart with rainbows.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 07:18 pm (UTC)